Sunday, August 1, 2010

S(he) be(lie)ve(d)

Im dedicating this song “ You made a fool of me” because something about the musicality+ the realness of the lyrics just speak to me. Many of you have heard this song playing in the background of the classique urban romance flim of “Love & Basketball” in the final scene, when Monica plays Q in a game of midnight b-ball for his heart. ( if you havent seen the movie, GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW! and if you did, then you know what im talking about.=)

I wanted to add a video...and i just figured out how, and this song in particular is raw with a sprinkle of poetic class.....

Its one of my Favorites......

"You made a fool of me...tell me why?"


2 comments:

  1. I love this song! And Meshell Ndege Ocello's "Bitter" is one of my all time favorite albums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason- I must have to agree with you!

    ReplyDelete