Friday, July 30, 2010

My favorite day of the week...

Today, I'm feeling alittle under the weather, so imma take it easy, and give my body the appropriate medicine it needs...some good ol' R&R. I will try and be back later to give you a recap of today. As of right now, no serious plans are lined up for this evening, so I might actually treat myself to a movie date if I'm feeling better, i do want to see Inception... I will let you guys know.
Enjoy this Beautiful Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way...between the AC and the fan. I'm catching a little cold. GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thats exactly what it is. I have a fan in my room, that blows hot air on me in the middle of the night, then I work mainly outdoors & I go in the pool 4 days out of the week at work. And when im inside the building the AC is on full blast. No Bueno. My Love/Hate realtionship with Summer.

    ReplyDelete