Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When life was simple.....

I thought I was the coolest girl in the world, when i had my Reeboks on!
If I did good in school, my dad would have a stash of Now & Laters and give them to us on Fridays- that def, was the beginning of a Good Weekend!
The one system that i actually enjoyed playing...when all i
needed was an A and B button!
If I didn't like to dance before, this movie did it for me.

When i say theres nothing on TV, this is what i mean, "A Different World" had comedy, drama, romance, education, taught about real life situations...one of my ol school fav shows. and cause i think, i had a secret "thang thang" for Duwaynne Wayne. =)



1 comment:

  1. I remember that simple life too. Surprisingly, I still have the first original Nintendo console that still works and I play it once in the blue when I have time. I still hold onto it because it just brings back so many good memories, especially with my brother and I.

    ReplyDelete