Greetings and Salutations to “THE GERI C.U.R.L” (current updates relating to life). First and for most, I must give credit to where credit is due, Thank you Andrew for your creative touch and helping me come up with the name for my blog- THANK YOU! ::smiles::
-------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Geraldine, but have been affectionately known as Gerri, Gerry, Gerrie, Geri, and G (hint the different spellings, I never really cared much about the spelling, cause I know you’re talking to me) here are some fun facts about me, so you can get a sense of who I am through these bullet points:
• I am from Haitian descent, and am very proud of my culture, and embrace every inch of my Haitian- American self.
• I’m a 26 years young, Bronx born baby, who currently resides in Westchester County
• I'm entering my final year in Graduate School, pursuing my Masters degree in Childhood Ed. *woot woot*
• I’m on a personal journey of re-inventing myself, which I am excited about this unexpected path, because I know whatever lies ahead, is going to add to the makings of me!
• I’ve been in school for what seems like FOREVER, and sometimes I feel like I haven’t learned a damn thing about “THE REAL WORLD”. I strongly recommend colleges need to add a course called “Life 101”, “ The Bullshit you will encounter 102”, “How to deal with Stupid ass people 103”, and "How to remain humble in a materialistic world 104" (you get my jiff).
------------------------------------------------------
You may be wondering why I even decided to start this blog, well in all honesty, I always loved to write and in the mist of growing up, i LOST my passion for it, and anybody that knows me, knows that I have tons of journals with random thoughts, poems, inspirational quotes, etc. So I decided whats better than starting a blog!
My inspiration for this particular blog was me going into my last year of Grad school, and I couldn't be any happier and scared about what lies ahead for me. This upcoming September is equivalent to January 1st- because for me it's "HAPPY NEW SCHOOL YEAR".
But before i rush into September, I will be letting you into MY SUMMER, MY THOUGHTS,MY PASSIONS, MY WORLD.
Once again, I want to say "Hello There" to whom ever reads this.
congrats and welcome
ReplyDeleteSame here, I began blogging to keep track and make sense of random thoughts, poetry, and as a way of casting a reflections upon things.
ReplyDeletePlus, I just enjoy discussing topics in life which I cannot really discuss with the majority of people within my life.
Hope you enjoy your blogging experiences.
That's whats up @ pursuing your Masters.