14 days, I have been away from my blog, but don't think that I neglected you on purpose, just that life has been happening, and instead of keeping my blog up-to-date- i have been updating my calendar.
I'm busier now, more than ever, with working in an elementary school full time, then tutoring 3 days a week, taking 2 night classes, and dance rehearsal one late night a week, I've been spending alot of time with people, but yet- I find myself alone.
I secretly love being busy, having places to go, and people to see, and deadlines to meet. With all the running around and chaos going on, it just makes me appreciate sleep even more! (and Lord knows i love me a good ol slumber)
Now I'm noticing why I was avoiding writing on my blog, because usually when I write, the ugly truth slowly comes out...and the truth is within my busy schedule and going from teacher, to student, there is a void within- I guess the truth is................ I'm lonely. =|
Life your life I say. The blog will be here and once you get the time to sit and write and collect your thoughts ... it will be even more worthwhile, I believe.
ReplyDelete