Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vivian Green is Back!

I'm very happy to announce that one of my favorite singers is coming out with a new album: Vivian Green's newest album is entitled Beautiful, and I heard her perform it on the Mo'nique show for the first time. It was simply that, "beautiful". It is such a heart felt song, sang with talented vocals. In her first album I must have played that CD until every song skipped, Emotional Roller coaster was a favorite of many, but mine was "Sittin by the phone" and "Be Good to you"

And on the second album, I can't even pick out one song, but the one that I played on repeat was " Mad". I love her songs, because I can truthfully 100% relate to her lyrics. Everyone has a song that just speaks to them: but for me, it's her entire album! I'm beyond thrilled that she's coming out with some REAL MUSIC! But in all honestly, I know I've grown up, when all of what the mainstream radio plays, does absolutely NOTHING for my ears, mind, of soul.

WELCOME BACK MS. GREEN!

3 comments:

  1. I need to step my music game up a level cause I have never heard of Vivian Green nor the song on the video. But I will add that it's a wonderful experience when an entire album of lyrics speak to your spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES DON YOU BETTER STEP IT UP!! LMAO but seriously though, she's a wonderful singer, but who ever is her PR is garbage!

    ReplyDelete