Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm a dancing dancing, dancing...I'm a Dancing Machine


Tomorrow I am going to a dance audition, and I am extremely nervous. I haven't taken an official dance class in a long time. I've done: African, modern, salsa, hip-hop, and praise dance. The last class I took was lyrical jazz at Broadway Dance Center, in Manhattan about 2 summers ago, The class was intense filled with professional dancers that overpowered the class....SO, I decided to take dance classes at Equinox instead- which were amazing! Unfortunately, I had to leave that gym, because I decided to pursue my education, and I had to quit my job that was paying for my dance classes....So since then I haven't taken a class.
BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I STOPPED DANCING!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO DANCE. I swear I turn into Happy Feet!!!! It's the only time I feel completely free. The best way to describe it for me: It's like an outer body experience & I get lost in the moment.

Dancing solves majority of my problems and it never seems to fail......

I'm extremely excited, about learning new choreography, wearing my dancing pants, my foot thong, and hurting in places that i didnt even know existed. So tonight before bed, I will be stretching, and mentally preparing myself for putting myself out there. WISH ME LUCK! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment