In most relationships- the time to say "Good-Bye" usually arrives at one point or another, unless you intend on walking down the aisle with your significant other (which is usually intended). ANYWAY, the realtionship you shared with your ex were times that you can never take back. You've shared memories that will either make you laugh or cry and its time to take your experiences and just throw them out the window like it all never happened and move on, but guess what...THEY DID! It's never easy to break up with someone you've shared good times with, and even if they were bad times, they were still times together.
As thick-skinned as we are, its hard to see the person in the same light right after being in tangled in each others skin and shared moments of sheer ecstasy.....
(And i just got the Trey Songz album, and i've been listening to it on repeat, & this song is the one that popped out at me)
I am currently playing this one on repeat too. It seems like many of us go through a situation of similar sort from time to time. Do you think there ever is a time when male and female can remain friends after one has shared countless intimate moments with the other? Especially if a new-found relationship comes into play? ((PS I really wish I could stop playing this song on repeat lol. I feel like Trey is telling on "us". ))
ReplyDeleteMiss Dre, welcome to the story of my life...lol I want to say yes - that man and woman can remain friends, but i believe that the truth of the matter is...its gunna be a NO.
ReplyDeletethink about it, what is a "friend" - someone you can trust, share secrets, love unconditionally, the want to have them in your life, and grow old with.... but how can we do that, if the person that we once shared all these intense feelings with, is now sharing them with someone else.... YEAH i donno about that, but i wish it could be that way- Either they are in or out, and in my case its gunna have to be an out (its just that trey songs says it better)
Claire: Are all these your girlfriends?
ReplyDeleteBender: Some of them.
Claire: What about the others?
Bender: Well, some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider.
Claire: Consider what?
Bender: Whether or not, I wanna hang out with them.
Claire: You don't believe in just one guy, one girl?
Bender: Do you?
Claire: Yeah. That's the way it should be.
Bender: Well, not for me.
Claire: Why not?
Bender: How come you got so much shit in your purse?
Claire: How come you got so many girlfriends?
Bender: I asked you first.
Claire: I dunno. I guess I never throw anything away.
Bender: Neither do I.
Claire: Oh.
Look at the bright side...
ReplyDeletehttp://necolebitchie.com/2010/09/29/terri-mcmillan-lets-go-on-the-oprah-winfrey-show/