Lately, I found a mental release in blogging to voice my inner most frustration, deepest fears, and trapped in emotions. A lot, lately, I find that I have built up anger, frustration, and a sense of an emotional void…and when I try to do self-seeking and to figure out where these feelings are coming from, and I realized that I was lacking in self-love and realized that I did not truly love myself enough to allow true happiness within.

"You cannot find yourself by going into the past. You can find yourself by coming into the present" - Page 75
"Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry — all forms of fear — are cause by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence" - Page 50
Hi Geri!! (waves and hugs)
ReplyDeleteThis book is definitely going on my reading list. Just stopped by to check you out and say that I hope all is well with you dear.
Love and Blessings,
Dre
there's an award for you over at my blog :)
ReplyDelete